Thursday 13 January 2011

Thought for the day.

Earlier today one of my brothers, Arpan (16) came to me and gave me a tight hug as well as a kiss. It totally took me by surprise and I knew something was up. After being asked for more than a dozen times he reluctantly told me that he had encountered some guys harassing a poor girl at school and was thankful to God that it wasn't me.  




 I was extremely touched by his gesture and felt blessed, yet a part of me felt remorseful about the girl. I kept thinking about how bad it should've been to have made such a deep impact on my Lil one.

I would like to request all the Men out there to think at-least once about their sisters back home before saying or doing anything incorrect to a lady . In case you aint got one, think about your mothers. That should do the trick. 


              STOP EVIL ACTS AGAINST WOMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment